Wellington Soil & Crop AGM
December 6 @ 9:00 am
9:00 am – Registration
9:30 am – Welcome; Early Bird Draw – donated by Premier Equipment
- Business meeting, minutes, financial examiner’s report & financial statement,
review of proposed constitution
10:15 am – Nicole Penney, Precision Ag Manager, FS Partners – “Retailer becoming 4R certified and what it means to growers”.
11:00 am – Stephen Kell, .Grain Market Analyst. Stephen will speak on “Making Sense Of It All – Unpacking 2019, And Planning For 2020”
11:50 am – Provincial Director’s Report – Stuart Wright.12:00 – A word from our sponsors .
12:15 pm – Call for nominations for the Board of Directors
12:20 pm- Hot Roast Beef Dinner, served by Alma Ladies
- Please note –All farm businesses and sponsors are greatly appreciated. For a complete list
please see the Annual Report! Please take time over the lunch hour to visit with
the booths situated around the hall.
1:15 pm- Christine Brown, Field Crops Sustainability Specialist, OMAFRA – “ Land stewardship and the use of bio-solids/organic amendments”.
- Christine will moderate a panel discussion consisting of Mark Janiec, Land
Application Manager, Terrapure Environmental, Frank Peters, Organics
Marketing Manager, BioEnPower, and Mike Doughtery, Product Management
Consultant with Listek International
2:15 pm – Heartland Report – Mary Feldskov
- Resolutions to OSCIA (please have these typed up & presented to Secretary prior to the meeting)
$15.00 for lunch – (subsidized by Wellington Soil & Crop and corporate sponsors)
To ensure you get a lunch, please pre-register by Friday November 29th by calling Linda McFadden
519-362-2094 or email@example.com
- December 6
- Wellington Soil & Crop Improvement Association
- Alma Bible Church